Tuesday, January 12, 2010

society start =)



oh right
ytd whole scl d society had start =]
i'm GUITAR SOCIETY, same as last yr.
yea. this yr i had up 1 stage--> medium claz xD
last yr i'm in BASIC class~
hope my guitar skill will be more good in 2010~!

ytd i felt myself so stupid..@-@
bring the guitar go skul..z first day of society not nid use guitar d but i duno..!
bring the so biggg guitar to skul so 'jor deng'! ==
aft skul i met kelly n min xuan outside our claz. =)
oh~ this yr they same society wif me~!
hoho~

i saw xiao tong came xD
LOL..lucky i still gt last yr d frez~ or not sienz BOOM! ><
but first day really sien sia..
nth do..juz c-ing the guitar tch promoting his guitar..-.=

at 4.45pm like tat society over. =)
yea~! we juz waiting for this moment!
wakaka ^^

back home i so HUNGRY..!
but aft bath..my first things to do is..
OPEN COM TO DOWNLOAD
"Hi, my sweet heart!" =)
nice.

thn eat. yummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment