Monday, January 25, 2010

25/1/10

today is my society 迎新会..
damn bored. =(
play the same game as last yr,
doing the same things..sienzz

whn we play game, the leader wan us to group a group,
tat must 2 girls+ 4 boys
me n xing tong one group..
we same group with 4 form 1 'zai'!
play this game we nid hold hand n make a big circle.
thn them like scare here scare tat..
run here n tat..kesiao
这只是游戏需要不然鬼要拉他们的手!
dau gei lar thm..gila ><

i saw cikgu wong ( 1ai form tch)~
she is my society d tch..xD
i wanna say helo to her but no chance arhh..
whn i reach canteen, the 迎春会 start jor..==||
ehww~
--------------------------------------------------------

2moro is my geografi exam,
i just finish studying tat..
and also do the exercise~
hope cn get a good result this time! xD
my first exam in 2Zhong..SCARY arhhhh!!!
--> god bless me..^^
--------------------------------------------------------

just finish download hai pai tian xin ep13~
lolz..gila ><
my internet speed really damn SLOW!!
2hour movie i spend almost 6 hour to download complete!
OMG!

2moro after exam..
relax~ so cn watch yea =)

XD joy X)

No comments:

Post a Comment