Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day in 2Zhong

yea right. today bac scl! new environment n new classmates..!
quite scary..they seem like nt the friendly? ==||
duno lar~mayb is we still didn masak so i'll gt tat feelings..

oh my! i sit last row in my claz coz whn i reach scl nt many place leave..
i tot tch will change again our seat according our height but tch doesn't!
shit! didn sit so far from the whiteboard before!
gonna crazy..! TT sit so back..hard mix frez also!
omg! i dunwan the same things happen in this yr!
still rmb last yr i super bad luck my seat is beside the wall..
so i hard mix new frez also!
until mid yr i also haven talk to whole claz d mates..boom!
this yr? will the same things happen!? eww..hlp me! ><

LOL my claz tch is a quite old lady n she looks fierce! ==||
but actually she funny sia d..will say joke^^
monitor is gud la! she so helpful..xD
althought she duno me, but whn i pick my new books, she hlp me take bac it to my seat. =)
it's too many n heavy! all new books had been give to us~
oh man! my bag heavy like stone! n my hand gonna broke!
arhhh...

in the 1st recess time, i go find carmen in 2xiao..
wat d..her claz tch so slow let thm go recess..
2nd recess time, i cnt wait carmen jor..slow..==||
go find qiao yi in 2ai ><
she sit wif cheiri. yea. thy will be gd frez soon. =)
hoho~her claz d fengshui very good leh! duno y..i feel my claz d fengshui nt gud!
besides tat, her classmates also easy to mix!
all very friendly d lor~
she mix jor the all frez sit beside her d..envy TT
qiao yi arh!! teach sia me la! xD

saw yujun today..haha! he looks like one of my primary frez!
kakax~he same society wif me-guitar laz yr but i doesn't realises!
his guitar skill pro la so nt same claz with me..
me only a beginner..baby child la =)

1day pass..like wasting time today arh..
didn teach anythings..lol..normally is wednesday xin start teach d..
2moro..wasting time at skul again..
haiz..bring some books go c ba! =]

hope everything cn be good!
i wan a gang! come on! gogo! cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment