Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sushi KING =D

Just Now,
Me n Mom went Sushi King at Kepong Jusco having our lunch. =D
Well.
this is my first time eating at Sushi King!
[the food is too expensive for me!! >< ]
WOW! i cnt stop myself from eating the delicous sushi!!
wooiT~

But the waitress there r kinda poor!
gt another waiter "na na" dei geh pondan~
tat one friendly service good..=D
LOL

Thx dad for belanja us to eat this! =)
muahaha!!
finally v 2 ppl eat rm55++
plus all the tax total is rm63!
EXPENSIVE lar oh my god!

happy anyway. ^^


zipai lol! wakaka~
zilian 族 xD


my mom order a set of gt a bowl of soup!
but v dun like this soup! smell bad =.=


yoyo~this is delicious!
the chicken very 脆+香 ^^


muakaka i love this so much!! =)


this i didn try coz i dun like the salmon. =(
the most expensive one..
rm 5 for a plate n only gt 2 piece in it.


normal. nth special abt it.


taste GOOD! must TRY! ^^


Sushi with a layer of CHEESE cover on it!
[special] i eat 2 plate of this~
wakaka~


LOL! do u c tat!?
tat drink smile at me~ hahax~ xD
cute lar the packet =)




finally finish our lunch!
here is our 战利品!
yoyo! =P
8 plates + a set of meal =X

No comments:

Post a Comment