Sunday, July 25, 2010

25/7 ZD xD

very zd..
u c~ jac become my parents jor!?
wah kong bu horr :D




haha~
"jacqueline listed jessie khoo as her daughter."
funny sia >.<
---------------------------------------------

*horray*
*cheers*
*clap* =D
yesterday i use 2 hour to finish colour this two art..
very 难得 i finish my art hw xD
so 值得鼓励
kakax~

my drawing is very lousy d
and also look like kindergarden's work TT
* i hate drawing the most*
@________@

2 hour 成品 juz as below ----->


very cham..
very cha shui..
aft c my work..any 大师 wan hlp me?
-->我还有没有得救?
tch me the skill to draw larh~ T.T

-----------------------------------------------

thn today..
i went mid valley with my family..
happy + enjoying =D
buy shoe, bag
eat MC D, big apples dougnat..\
wakaka =D


eating burger
yummy xD
LOL!
aft "mom" jac c this..she will scold me larh =X
but it is too yum..
i beh tahan xDDD



the shoe & bag i brought ><
i like pink colour =D



-----------------------------------------------------------

c these pic ytd at forum..
show's fan edit d~
leng & meaningful lorh xD

the original one..
[show c-ing the books]

aft EDIT
[show c-ing his all songs album =D]

PRO!

No comments:

Post a Comment