Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9/6 Badminton Day =)

I'll use my BROKEN english to write this post.
LAZY to type pinyin. =X

This morning went DBKL play badminton wif my two biujie^^
my mom book the court for 2 hour = rm16!
Oh! Expensive sia @.@
Whn v reach thr..
v use the middle court!
beside us..i mean left n right side..
A gang of MALAY & CHINESE r playing badminton..><
LOL they GENG sia~
i very bo face d lor T.T

Haizz..
my mom..duno whn become proyao jor ==
or maybe i become lousy liao?

z start from std.6
i din play badminton adi..
i regret y i din join the badminton society T.T


this is the place whr v play badminton =)
In the photo--> my mom n biujie

very very sweat d me..
hair all mess jor ==

----------------------------------------------------------

yo!
2moro mayb will go SUNWAY ICE SKATING
hoo-ray!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment